- GHK-Cu 1:1 is a single compound while 2:1 is a mixture of GHK and GHK-Cu 1:1.
- Due to our advanced technology, GHK-Cu 1:1 can be purified by recrystallization. GHK-Cu 2:1, as a mixture, usually needs to be formed by Lyophilization method and additional mixing. It costs more to produce GHK-Cu 2:1.
- GHK-Cu 1:1 has 14% of copper content. GHK-Cu 2:1 has 7% of copper content.
- There is no article referring to functional differences between the two. Which GHK-Cu to use is usually based on customers’ preference.
Science-based American Company Recommended by World-renowned Scientists
Dr. Loren Pickart, the inventor of GHK-Cu peptide, recommends Active Peptide as the best source for copper peptides. In 2021, Active Peptide’s cofounder Janet Du interviewed Dr. Pickart in Seattle.
INCI Name: BIS(TRIPEPTIDE-1) COPPER ACETATE
Cat No. AP103001
Other Names: (GHK)2Cu; Copper peptide; Prezatide Copper Acetate; Bis(Tripeptide-1) Copper Acetate
GHK-Cu 2:1 Powder Specification
Contact us for a COA, MSDS, Tech Data Sheet, and Tips for Formulation.
widely used in anti-aging cosmetics. Several controlled facial studies confirmed anti-aging, firming and anti-wrinkle activity.
- Slowing down aging, reducing wrinkles
- Reducing inflammation and redness and other reparative formulations
- Sun-protective formulations
- Stimulation of Hair Growth