We are a leading peptide manufacturer using patented technology to produce large quantities of cosmetic peptides. All peptides are created within a GMP standard environment.
Science-based American Company Recommended by World-renowned Scientists
Dr. Loren Pickart, the inventor of GHK-Cu peptide, strongly recommends Active Peptide as the best source for copper peptides. In 2021, Active Peptide’s cofounder Janet Du interviewed Dr. Loren Pickart in Seattle.
GHK-Cu Powder Comparison
INCI Name: Copper Tripeptide-1
- CAS: 89030-95-5
- Sequence: Gly-His-Lys.Cu
- Other Names: Copper peptide; GHK copper; Gly-His-Lys; Copper Tripeptide
Active Peptide’s GHK-Cu Powder Specification
Active Peptide’s GHK-Cu Solution Specification
Contact us for a COA, MSDS, Tech Data Sheet, and Tips for Formulation.
Our copper peptides have been widely used in high-end skin care and scalp care products for their proven ability to repair daily skin damage, remove wrinkles, and delay signs of aging.
- Eye cream and eye makeup
- Anti-aging treatment
- Facial moisturizer/lotion
- Body lotion
- Slowing down aging of skin and scalp
- Reducing wrinkles
- Reducing inflammation and redness
- Sun-protective formulations
- Stimulation of hair growth
Copper Peptide GHK-Cu is widely used in anti-aging cosmetics (INCI name: Copper tripeptide-1). Several controlled facial studies confirmed the anti-aging, firming and anti-wrinkle activity of copper peptide GHK-Cu.
- Abdulghani et al. established that facial cream containing GHK-Cu increased collagen in photoaged skin in 20 female volunteers, performing better than vitamin C and retinoic acid.
- Leyden et al. conducted a 12 week study of face and eye cream containing GHK-Cu and reported significant improvement of skin laxity, clarity and appearance, skin density and thickness, as well as reduced fine lines and wrinkles compared to placebo. GHK-Cu eye cream performed better than vitamin K cream.
- Finkley et al. conducted a 12 week facial study on 67 women and reported that GHK-Cu cream applied twice daily improved the appearance of aged skin, increased thickness, reduced wrinkles and strongly stimulated dermal keratinocyte proliferation as determined by histological analysis of biopsies. The same study found Copper Peptide GHK-Cu to be non-toxic and non-irritating.
Hair Growth Benefits:
Copper peptide GHK-Cu and its analogues were found to strongly stimulate hair growth. The efficiency of synthetic analog of GHK-Cu was similar to that of 5% minoxidil.
References: Abdulghani, AA, Sherr S, Shirin S, Solodkina G, Tapia EM,Gottlieb AB. Effects of topical creams containing vitamin C, a copper-binding peptide cream and melatonin compared with tretinoin on the ultrastructure of normal skin – A pilot clinical, histologic, and ultrastructural study. Disease Manag Clin Outcomes. 1998;1:136-141
Leyden J, Stephens T, Finkey MB, Appa, Y, Barkovic S, Skin Care Benefits of Copper Peptide Containing Facial Cream. Amer Academy Dermat Meeting, February 2002, Abstract P68, P69
Finkley MB, Appa Y, Bhandarkar S. Copper Peptide and Skin. Cosmeceuticals and Active Cosmetic, 2nd Edition, P. Eisner and H.I. Maibach (Eds.) Marcel Dekker, New York. 2005:549-563